Senior Internal Auditor
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
As a Senior Internal Auditor you will assist the Internal Audit Manager in the scoping, planning, executing of audit program steps, and support in the writing of audit reports. You will also work on preparing audit programs, conduct audits of small entities, follow-up audits, or ad-hoc projects, with minimal supervision of the Internal Audit Manager. In your role you will have influence on strengthening controls and business processes across all functions by advising Management and thereby make a visible impact to the achievement of group objectives. One of the challenges of your job is to bridge the gap between various cultures and to add value to the company. The key responsibilities of your role as a Senior Internal Auditor are:
- Responsible for contributing to the departments’ objectives by assisting the Audit Manager in the scoping, planning, execution and completion of full-, limited-scope and follow-up of international financial, operational and compliance audits. This involves request and consolidation of documentation, analysis of data, sample selection and testing, among others.
- You will also support on reviewing the work of the other auditors;
- Support Internal Audit Management on the implementation of improvements in the Internal Audit Framework, methodology, and audit programs;
- Participate in specific investigations on ad-hoc issues and Management requests. Develop audit procedures and scopes in collaboration with the Internal Audit Manager for these audits.
Where will you be working?
As a Senior Internal Auditor you will be working in our Global Head Office (GHO) in Hoofddorp, Netherlands. Your team consists of one Internal Auditor and together you will report to the Internal Audit Manager. In your position you will work together with two other teams that are based in the USA and Singapore.
Our Global Head Office supports our operational business worldwide on a daily basis and reports to the Executive Board of CEVA. At our location in Hoofddorp, you will find various staff departments like Finance, Business Development, HR, IT, etc. In your job as a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be in close contact with CEVA colleagues from all our 17 clusters (geographic regions) worldwide. Many of our colleagues, who work for the Global Head Office, are located in one of our clusters.
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. It is important that your organizational and communication skills are excellent. Next to that, you are accurate, outspoken, a team player and have cultural awareness. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance; Auditing, Accounting, etc;
- At least 4-5 years of work experience within a Big4 or a midsized company in Auditing or Auditing experience in a similar logistics environment;
- Preferably some operational background;
- You don’t mind to travel 1-2 weeks a month;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Experience with Auditing systems (TeamMate, IDEA, ACL etc.).
About CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. Our company is currently in a dynamic and growing market and we pay a lot of attention to continuous improvement and operational excellence. We strive for improvement daily, within all the levels of the company. Our mission is to be the most professional third party logistics provider and we could use you to achieve this! We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
You will receive a market-based salary according to our collective labour agreement (CAO). The salary range for this job is determined at €56K - €82K on yearly basis. Experience, education and age determine your salary. CEVA also offers interesting secondary compensation and benefits, for example a profit share and travel allowance. To support you doing your job, you will receive a laptop and a mobile phone.
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, mail: email@example.com or tel. +31 6 12272572.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.