- Job area - Operational Support
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
We are looking for a Senior Investigator responsible for conducting sensitive investigations concerning fraud, unethical conduct and other misconduct. As part of a Global Internal Audit function very business and process oriented, you will be required to intervene on potential fraud and corruption cases worldwide.
In this challenging job;
• You will maintain case records using an ad-hoc system,
• You will analyze specific data gathered, conduct interviews,
• You will be responsible for the preparation of reports on investigations,
• You will make recommendations for fraud prevention,
• You will ensure proper implementation of Group's internal policies.
This job will be based in Hoofddorp, reporting directly to the Global Head of Internal Audit and functionally to the Group Head of Investigations from CMA CGM. Dotted line (functional reporting) to the Head of Investigations at CMA CGM.
• Graduated from a business or engineering school - and possibly certified fraud examiner (CFE),
• At least 5 years of experience in fraud investigation ideally in a large company,
• Already worked in an international environment,
• Fluency in English and fluency in a second language - ideally Spanish - is a plus,
• Knowledge of the Logistics and / or Shipping sector is an advantage,
• Outstanding writing, analytical and synthesis skills as well as critical mindset to allow successful investigations,
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
This position will allow you to develop an excellent knowledge of the company and it will constitute a real path for international opportunities within the Group. Willing to travel for up to 35-45% of working time.