Supply Chain Solutions Engineer
- Job area - Operational Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Culemborg/Schiphol
Do you want to work in a global environment and use your analytical skills? Do you have experience with engineering and great knowledge of transport? We are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Supply Chain Solutions Engineer, you provide our Supply Chain Solution, Solution Design, Business Development and Account Management teams with expert supply chain analysis. You drive efficient and professional methodologies to respond to large deals, RFI’s / RFQ’s and executes supply chain optimisation projects for existing and new customers. In your job as a Supply Chain Solutions Engineer:
- You will analyse and identify potential savings and improvements with existing and new customers. You will use various systems, define benchmarks from comparable industries, undertake research on specific customers and prospective markets and service offerings;
- You will support in customer project teams to create, develop, evaluate and simulate alternative supply chain scenarios;
- You will manage multiple projects at any one time, developing relationships internally and externally;
- You will develop and maintain engineering best practices and knowledge including supply chain optimisation and related topics such as carbon footprint.
Where will you be working?
As a Supply Chain Solution Engineer, you will formally report to the Global Solution Design Manager. You will be based in the BENELUX.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Next to that, we offer:
- A market based salary between €3677,68 - €6795,74. Work experience, education and career path determine your salary;
- A contract for 12 months;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
- Many opportunities to grow;
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues
- An informal and transparent company culture.
We are looking for someone who is a creative thinker and a natural communicator. You have strong analytical skills and you good at producing clear and concise reports and statistical analysis. Next to that, you have a drive for continuous improvement and you are a pro-active team player. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor or master Degree, in Logistics, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management;
- At least 2 years of supply chain of solution design engineering experience;
- Knowledge of global transport (air, ocean and ground);
- Good software skills; experience of using a variety of systems such as Quickview, Tableau is a pre;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally;
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 49,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions in contract logistics, freight and transport management across a variety of sectors. CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network, with a presence in over 160 countries. CEVA has a clear vision: to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry. To reach our goal we are looking for motivated and talented colleagues who are pursuing a challenging career in logistics. CEVA, being a global player in the market, offers an exciting career path with many possibilities within, but also outside of, the Benelux
Please apply immediately via the link below. For questions, please contact Linn van Boxtel, Corporate Recruiter, via +31 6 - 83 01 23 79.