Treasury Accountant (Back Office)
- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
Do you have strong analytical skills and do you want to work in a dynamic, international environment? We are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Treasury Accountant you are supporting both the Corporate Accounting as well as the Group Treasury function, acting as the key connector between the two functions. In your job, you will report to the Manager Corporate Accounting and you will assist with all Treasury related matters. The day to day activities consist of execution and reconciliation of treasury (front office) initiated transactions in both the banking tool as well as the accounting systems. The transactions are amongst others payments, currency swaps, loan and/or interest (re)payments as well as ad-hoc analysis, treasury reporting and general banking. Next to that, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the intercompany netting process and IC loan portfolio management;
- Assisting to support with the monthly and quarterly close;
- Providing support to internal and external stakeholders for Treasury related activities as necessary;
- Liaising with Group companies to resolve issues;
- Project support on various improvement initiatives.
Where will you be working?
As a Treasury Accountant, you will report to the Manager Corporate Accounting and you will be part of the Corporate Accounting team which comprises of a team of 6. On a daily basis you will be working closely together with the Front Office Analysts within Group Treasury as well. You will be working in the Global Head Office (GHO), which is located in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
What do you offer?
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You have strong analytical and numerical skills, you pay attention to details and you are very accurate. Next to that, you have a sense of responsibility, a proactive mentality and you are self-starting. With your social and communication skills, you are able to work closely together with your colleagues and with your stakeholders in countries all over the world. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor Degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, etc.;
- At least 2 years of experience of working in an international environment;
- Knowledge of and experience in a finance job or internship. Experience in Treasury is a pre, not necessary;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally, preferably Dutch.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Next to that, we offer:
- A market based salary between €2.209 - €3.782 on yearly base (work experience, education and career path determine your salary in this range);
- A contract for 12 months;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
- Many opportunities to grow;
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues
- An informal and transparent company culture.
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Daan van Boxtel, Corporate Recruiter, via : +31 6 - 83 01 23 79.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature is niet gewenst.