- Job area - Staff
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Hoofddorp
As a Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for the Front Office Operations of the Group Treasury Function. You will manage the Front Office team of two Front Office analysts and you will take the lead in formalizing the Treasury Back Office. Overseeing the daily cash management will be one of the top priorities, next to managing the intercompany netting and IC loan portfolio and managing the bank account structure for all global operations. Next to that, as a Treasury Manager your responsibilities are:
- Liaising with finance departments in managing treasury activities;
- Pro-actively manage and improve treasury processes and systems;
- Focus on global liquidity management to reduce trapped cash;
- Initiate Treasury (improvement) projects together with the business units;
- Align business units activity with the global Treasury strategy and policies;
- Track and provide analyses on bank fees;
- Support Assistant Group Treasurer with ad-hoc analysis and other treasury related initiatives.
As a Treasury Manager you will report to the Assistant Group Treasurer. In your job, you will be the manager of the Front Office, consisting of two employees. You will be located in Hoofddorp at our Global Head Office (GHO). GHO supports our operational business worldwide on a daily basis and reports to the Executive Board of CEVA. At our location in Hoofddorp, you will find various staff departments like Finance, Business Development, HR, IT, etc. In your job as a Treasury Manager, you will be in close contact with CEVA colleagues from all our 17 clusters (geographic regions) worldwide. Many of our colleagues, who work for the Global Head Office, are located in one of our clusters.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things, you have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. You have the ability of getting things done in a global organization, combined with a sharp intellect and good judgement. Next to that, you have strong collaboration, verbal and written communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in professional, international corporate treasury operations;
- Experience in a corporate environment;
- Preferably MBA or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP);
- Knowledge of financial markets, cash management structures, traded treasury instruments, management accounting;
- Experience with central liquidity management;
- Experience in interacting with senior management and stakeholders from a wide range of cultures;
- Experience with Treasury systems (IT2 is a plus);
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
About CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. Our company is currently in a dynamic and growing market and we pay a lot of attention to continuous improvement and operational excellence. We strive for improvement daily, within all the levels of the company. Our mission is to be the most professional third party logistics provider and we could use you to achieve this! We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
You will receive a market-based salary according to our collective labour agreement (CAO). Experience, education and age determine your salary. CEVA also offers interesting secondary compensation and benefits, for example a profit share and travel allowance. To support you doing your job, you will receive a laptop and a mobile phone.
Do you want to apply? Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +31 6 12272572.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.