VP Business Development Benelux
- Job area - Business Development & Account Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Culemborg
Do you want to be responsible to shape, lead and deliver the growth agenda and growth budget for the Benelux Cluster. Develop Benelux BD strategy, in line with regional and sector strategies, manage its deployment and execute throughout the business unit? Then you are the person we are looking for.
What are you going to do?
As a VP Business Development Benelux you are responsible for the growth of the business across the CL and FM businesses in the Benelux Cluster, through close collaboration with and support for commercial and operations teams. You will be the key point of contact and represent Benelux within the Global BD Organization, will develop effective working relationships with Global Sector Heads and with Century Account leaders, with clear objective of driving growth for our region across multiple sales channels. In This role you will also Coordinate and support Big deals across the Cluster.
In this Role you are:
- Responsible for identifying and winning profitable new business as part of the growth agenda for the Benelux business across CL and FM.
- Act as architect of the BD budgeting process, ensuring that regional targets are co-ordinated into Benelux & market targets for KAM/Century accounts.
- Lead Benelux contract negotiations, and provide pro-active, high-level support for in market contract negotiations where necessary (for example with KAM/Century accounts).
- Ensure that effective mechanisms are in place to provide for regional forecasting, planning and analysis through ad-hoc and regular analysis and reporting. Apply these tools in proactively monitoring and leading intervention on non-performing regional-level contracts, undertaking diagnosis, liaison with client and local BU teams to identify issues, and renegotiation where required
- Undertake full program leadership and co-ordination of Benelux business development resources to secure major regional deals (and local deals where key accounts are involved).Work in collaboration and co-ordination with regional and sector specialists to ensure customers experience a single united CEVA experience.
- Develop BD people resources within the Benelux business by ensuring development and training are in place for BD resources taking a leadership role in defining the career and development needed, a focus on partner based selling and recruitment / selection of strong BD talent
- Direct Benelux product development (for example control tower solutions, port-centric logistics) and manage through to launch, ensuring that effective marketing and promotion tools are established and approved.
Where will you be working?
In this position you will be part of the Benelux Management Team. You will have regular contact with BU Commercial, Finance, Business Development, Global and Regional Sector Leaders, Century Account leaders, and Marketing/Communications leaders to ensure co-ordination of activities on Benelux issues and establish/maintain processes for ongoing sharing of best practice and resource where required.
The nature of the role requires a very flexible approach to working location and hours with an ability and willingness to travel at potentially very short notice. Role requires travel outside of the Benelux cluster for global/regional customers and internal BD meetings.
What do you offer?
- Master degree
- Extensive experience in at least two key business areas (financial, commercial, business development or operational), some of which must be at a senior leadership level
- Cross-functional experience
- Experience of working at a senior level within a 3PL or customer environment
- Proven ability to develop and implement best practice and innovative solutions across a large organization
- In depth knowledge of supply chain products and commercial guidelines and how these are applied to customers
- Ability to extract information from various sources, including customers to assess the regional political and economic landscape, assessing threats and opportunities for CEVA in relation to the assigned account
- Large, established network of contacts across supply chain and industry
- Very strong networking and influencing abilities at senior levels
- Ability to negotiate at the highest level both internally and with clients
- Personable and collegial approach to working with colleagues and clients
- Excellent business presentation skills
- Ability to distil complex information and communicate with impact to a variety of internal and external audiences
- Ability to influence, persuade and align multiple parties to position of mutual benefit and consensus.
Who are we?
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. Our company is currently in a dynamic and growing market and we pay a lot of attention to continuous improvement and operational excellence. We strive for improvement daily, within all the levels of the company. Our mission is to be the most professional third party logistics provider and we could use you to achieve this! We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
You will receive a market-based salary. Besides that, there will be an attractive Bonus opportunity, as well as a lease car. Experience, education and age determine your salary.
Do you want to apply? Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Janine van der Heijden, Recruitment Manager Benelux, email: Janine.email@example.com or tel. +31 6 22946116.