VP HR Australia & New Zealand
- Job area - Operational Support
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Truganina
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
The Vice President Human Resources guides and leads the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the Australia & New Zealand cluster. The major areas directed are: Organisation Development, Talent Management – Sourcing, Induction & Development; Employee Relations; Internal Communications; Compensation & Benefits Administration; HRIS implementation and maintenance; Policy Development and Documentation and Workplace Health & Safety. As a key member of the Australia & New Zealand management team, the VP HR will drive effective working relationships with peers and all CEVA managers in their various operational areas and maintain close relations with the Global HR Function to support ongoing implementation of Global HR Standards & Policies.
- Development of an overall HR business plan with measurable objectives and a budget.
- Staffing of the HR function to effectively serve the needs of the organization in a cost effective manner
- Overall talent management strategy and implementation including workforce planning,
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and development; performance planning, management development and improvement; and succession planning.
- Organization development, change management initiatives, and company-wide culture and environment at work for employees
- Manage the reward program for A&NZ to ensure compliance with global policy and competitive and affordable structures are in place locally, and oversee the payroll function.
- Oversee the management of collective employee agreements for 1000+ employees.
- Drive policy development, documentation, training, and implementation.
- Oversee employment law compliance and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Oversees employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all human resources initiatives both financially and in terms of impact on agreed company objectives and outcomes.
- Managing relationships and communication with government agencies, employee representatives (including trade unions)and suppliers such as consulting services and training providers
- Collaborate and develop any other tasks entrusted to it by the Company, within the scope of the organization and consistent with its responsibility.
- Business and/or HR Degree level qualification
- 15 years’ experience in Human Resources in medium to large organisations
- Proven track record of effectively managing and developing a team of HR professionals
- Worked effectively as a trusted advisor to the Managing Director and Executive Team
- Leading and managing in an organisation with a diverse and widely spread workforce
- Strong experience in organization design and change management.
- Strong business/commercial acumen with experience managing budgets, P&Ls, forecasts
- Strong understanding of employment law to ensure compliance & risk management
- Employee Engagement & Communications
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and to the senior executive team.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in human resources including HRIS, Microsoft Office suite of products, file management, and benefits administration.