Warehouse Supervisor Projects & Returns
- Job area - Operational Management
- Hours - Full time
- Location - Heerlen
Do you have work experience within logistics and in a leadership role? Are you ready for the next step and looking for an opportunity within a dynamic operational environment? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Warehouse Supervisor Projects & Returns, you are responsible for setting up and directing the Returns department on our site in Heerlen. You are involved in the coordination and project management of this new department from the start. Your goal is to contribute to the establishment of a proper department structure with associated processes and activities. In this role, you are in continuous contact with suppliers, the customer and your colleagues from other departments.
After the start-up phase, you will become part of the management framework of this department and you will be responsible for leading a group of approximately 30 people.
Together with your team, you ensure an optimal return process. You focus on optimizing the planning, coordination and controls. After all, you want to provide a perfect service towards the client.
In this role you will:
- Plan and coordinate projects (<1 year). This mainly concerns setting up the department and associated activities;
- Maintain overview, monitor progress and escalate any issues;
- Leading a team with motivated employees;
- Reporting on the actual deployment of personnel, equipment and resources;
- Reporting and presenting project progress, KPIs and solutions to the customer;
- Continuously improve your team / department and participate in projects aimed at improving the organization and our processes (using the LEAN philosophy).
What kind of team are you in?
As Warehouse Supervisor Projects & Returns, you work closely with your colleagues from other departments, project employees from the customer and the local site management team from Heerlen. Together you put your shoulders together to achieve the desired result! You report to the Operations Manager. You also have contact with other departments and you work closely with fellow supervisors on a daily basis to support each other where necessary.
Your will be based in Heerlen. Our customer is Heerlen is specialized in high-tech medical equipment and delivers to hospitals. Currently about 400 people are located in Heerlen. The warehouse is expanding.
You are someone with an energetic and effective approach. You have a great sense of responsibility and you get a team of people with you. In addition, you respond directly to the needs of our customer. You reflect on mistakes as a learning process and thereby focus on a positive solution. You are able to convince and involve people by your inclusive and responsible attitude. Also those who are not under your direct responsibility in your plan.
You bring the following knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor level of working and thinking;
- Knowledge in the field of warehouse processes and inventory management;
- Experience in coordinating and managing projects;
- Organizational sensitivity skills and managerial experience;
- Good proficiency of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written;
- Skilled in working with SAP and the Office package (especially Excel).
What do we offer?
CEVA encourages personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career options and think in terms of opportunities. When having a good performance you are able to grow and make nice steps within our organization.
- A salary between € 2,434.- and € 3,487.- gross per month (height depending on age and relevant experience);
- Profit share of 3%;
- 25 vacation days + 5 ADV days and 8% vacation pay;
- Travel allowance;
- Laptop and telephone;
- Pension plan;
- Terms of employment in accordance with our CEVA CAO;
- An annual contract with the prospect of an employment contract for an indefinite period;
- Moreover, a dynamic workplace with driven colleagues!
Do you want to see what it's like to work at CEVA?
For questions you can contact Simone Fennis (Corporate Recruiter) via +31(0)6-20717300 or apply directly via our website https://cevalogistics.careers/