Accounts Receivable Administrator
- zone d'emploi - Operational Support
- Heures - À plein temps
- Emplacement - Brussel
Do you have experience chasing invoices? Are you decisive and a strong communicator? Do you like a dynamic environment where each day is different? And are you good at maintaining customer contact? Then I'm looking for you in the role of Accounts Receivable Admin for our location in Brussels!
What does your job as Accounts Receivable Admin looks like?
As AR Admin you will get the responsibility for overseeing all the customers invoices regarding our Ocean and Air Freight business. In which you will follow up due AR invoices within CEVA and/or with Customers (Telephone and written contact), actively monitoring of overdues including timely communication and/or escalation to management.
As AR Admin your goals would be to reduce overdue percentage, to prevent invoices to become overdue and keep unapplied balance as low as possible/ at zero. For this you need to keep an intensive contact with internal and external stakeholders.
In addition to the above aspects, you will also be responsible for:
- Matching AR invoices with payments received;
- Ensure accurate allocation and minimal unallocated cash entries on a daily basis;
- Respond to queries (from both internal and external stakeholders) relating to cash received and allocation details;
- Preparation of Statements for Customers;
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reporting for Finance/Operations;
- Dealing with Auditor requests (internal and external);
- Working closely together with BPO Outsourcing Partner;
- Extracting Credit reports for Sales/Operations/Finance;
- Setting up new customer accounts (CMD);
- New Project GetPaid (Be actively involved in process improvement with a focus on automation and systems).
Where will you work?
In your position as AR Admin you work closely with your coworker on the location in Brussels in which you report to the Manager Treasury & OTC Benelux during office hours. It is expected that you will visit and travel to our head office in the Netherlands once per 1 or 2 months.
What do we offer an Accounts Receivable Admin?
At CEVA there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career opportunities. You will receive the following;
- Market-based salary (based on knowledge and experience);
- Secondary benefits such as eco or meal cheques;
- An annual contract with a view to permanent employment;
- Various career opportunities;
- A dynamic workplace with driven colleagues;
- An informal and transparent corporate culture.
What do you bring?
You are an enthusiastic professional who is capable and determined to reduce the number of due invoices. With your organizational and communication skills you are committed to achieve the optimal result together with your colleagues. Moreover, you are proactive, energetic and are capable to work independent. In addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
- Bachelor working and thinking level in addition with a financial education background;
- 1+ years of experience within a similar position;
- Understand the AR process in general;
- Knowledge of OFS and JDE is preferable;
- You have very good communication skills in the Dutch and English language (written and verbal);
- You are eager, accurate, flexible team player and know how to multitask.
Who are we?
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We unburden our customers in the field of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve every day. At CEVA you get a lot of space for your ideas and plenty of opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?