Assistant Warehouse Supervisor
- zone d'emploi - Operational Support
- Heures - À plein temps
- Emplacement - Nederland/Belgie
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is all about people, which is why we create an environment where trust and team spirit are central. We encourage initiative and give talent the opportunity to grow in their career. We are a supply chain expert and this is reflected in our DNA. We offer a wide range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground & Rail Management, thanks to our 78,000 employees, working in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the added value we provide to our customers and as an organization. We are growing at a fast pace, do you Dare to Grow with us?
Assistant Warehouse Supervisor
We are always looking for several Assistant Warehouse Supervisors for various locations in the Netherlands! In this versatile position you will manage a team of Warehouse Operators within one of our warehouses. Central to this position is maintaining an overview, coaching, monitoring/signaling and adjusting your team. Together with the supervisors, you ensure that the employees feel good about themselves and that they can meet the planned KPIs. In addition, you participate in projects aimed at improvement and you make improvement proposals to your manager. As an Assistant Warehouse Supervisor you will work closely with and report to the Warehouse Supervisor. You carry out your work in various services, this depends on location.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As an Assistant Warehouse Supervisor you are responsible for;
• monitoring and adjusting operational progress and daily capacity requirements;
• monitor compliance with regulations;
• solving problems that cannot be solved by employees;
• managing the stock of consumables and packaging items of the own department;
• taking over Supervisor duties in his absence.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You have an enterprising and proactive attitude and you do not shy away from a challenge. Motivating and enthusing people is your thing. Achieving the desired result together, that gives you energy! Because of your stress resistance, you try to go for success every day.
In addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
• at least an MBO work and thinking level;
• at least several years of managerial experience;
• experience in a logistics function is a plus;
• flexible to work various shifts (depending on location);
• a good command of the Dutch and English language.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. We are in a dynamic and growing market and are a fast growing and continuously innovating company. At CEVA, we strive every day for improvements in all layers of our organization. Our mission is to be the most professional logistics partner and we can use you to do that! At CEVA there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career opportunities and think in terms of opportunities.
• A full-time salary between € 1,977.24 - € 2,851.51 gross per month (scale based on knowledge and experience);
• An annual contract with a view to permanent employment;
• (Optional) Shift allowance on top of your base salary;
• 25 vacation days and the option to buy or sell extra leave;
• Profit distribution of max. 3% in case of positive operating results;
• Good pension scheme, travel allowance and 8% holiday pay
• Opportunity to participate in our CEVAfit program;
• And the possibility to develop yourself by means of our CEVA Academy.
Apply directly via the button below or for more information contact our recruitment department by mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Within CEVA we have a driven and enthusiastic recruitment team! We therefore do not need the help of external parties such as temporary employment or recruitment & selection agencies for this vacancy. If you know someone who qualifies, please let us know!
Within CEVA we value and encourage professional and personal growth. We share different career options to help you be successful at CEVA. This role can be the first step in a broad career path within our organization. It is possible to stay within your current field or to grow into new and unknown fields. The possibilities to walk your own path are endless! We look forward to welcoming you to CEVA for a challenging career.