Break Bulk Agent
- zone d'emploi - Operational Support
- Heures - À plein temps
- Emplacement - Schiphol
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is all about people, which is why we create an environment where trust and team spirit are central. We encourage initiative and give talent the opportunity to grow in their career. We are a supply chain expert and this is reflected in our DNA. We offer a wide range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground & Rail Management, thanks to our 78,000 employees, working in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the added value we provide to our customers and as an organization. We are growing at a fast pace, do you Dare to Grow with us?
What are you going to do?
As an Air Agent for our Import Department, you are the coordinator for one of our major import fashion customers. You handle the shipments and solve customer problems based on the applicable procedures. You are proactive in your communication with external and internal parties and you provide reports on performance, among other things. You are also responsible for invoicing the air freight files. In addition, you maintain contact with airlines, domestic carriers and the various departments within CEVA, both within the industry and worldwide.
Where will you work?
As an Air Agent you will work in our Break Bulk team. In this position you report to the Import Manager and your location is our always pleasant and dynamic location at Schiphol. You perform your work between Monday and Friday between half past seven and 23:00, where you operate in 3 shifts.
What are you bringing?
You are someone who likes to take on challenges and is able to function in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. You are proactive and you are aware of the needs of the customer and the organization at all times. Striving for an optimal result is therefore of paramount importance to you. You are social and communicative, you work in a structured way and you are always able to keep an overview. You also have an independent attitude, you pick things up quickly and you are accurate and flexible.
In addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
• Minimum MBO work and thinking level;
• Experience with administrative work and customer service is an advantage;
• Experience in air freight is a plus, but not necessary;
• Flexible to work at weekends during busy periods and illness (not on a regular basis);
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and/or English;
• Advanced experience with information systems and MS Office;
What do we offer?
At CEVA there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career opportunities and think in terms of opportunities.
• A market-based salary between €2,299 - €3,192 gross per month (scale depending on age and experience);
• An annual contract with a view to permanent employment;
• 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
• Profit distribution of max. 3% in case of positive operating results;
• Good pension scheme;
• Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
• Employment conditions in accordance with our own CEVA CAO;
• Various career opportunities;
• A dynamic workplace with driven colleagues;
• An informal and transparent corporate culture.
Apply directly via the button below or for more information contact Marcel de Ruiter, Corporate Recruiter, via telephone number: +316-13027303 (whatsapp is also allowed) or mail to email@example.com
Within CEVA we have a driven and enthusiastic recruitment team, if you know someone who qualifies, let us know!
Within CEVA we value and encourage professional and personal growth. We share different career options to help you be successful at CEVA. This role can be the first step in a broad career path within our organization. It is possible to stay within your current field or to grow into new and unknown fields. The possibilities to walk your own path are endless! We look forward to welcoming you to CEVA for a challenging career.