What are you going to do?
Our commercial activities are key to our ongoing success. Our Business Development Team is responsible for bringing in new customers based on the best solutions to their supply chain challenges. Joining Business Development you are an expert in consultative selling. You are truly understanding the customer needs and make the best proposal for our new customers in the Benelux.
As a Business Development Manager Contract Logistics, you are responsible for the expansion of the Contract Logistics client base within the Benelux. You are responsible for;
- Offering the best customer solution;
- Winning new customers by extensive and personal contact, and understanding customers need completely;
- Close major deals with the customers and ensure a smooth handover to operations;
- Pro-actively communicating and supporting on RFQ’s with the EMEA or local bid team;
- Present, negotiate and defend bids with clients;
- Closing bids and provide clear guidance over Solution Design and Implementation fase, by pro-active client follow-up;
- Building the Ceva Contract Logistics brand within the Benelux.
Where will you be working?
In this role you are based at our HQ in Zaltbommel, the Netherlands or Willebroek, Belgium and report directly to our Head of CL Sales Benelux.