Customer Service Supervisor
- zone d'emploi - Customer Service
- Heures - À plein temps
- Emplacement - Eindhoven
Are you a great manager with a helicopter view, strong communication and leadership skills? Do you love dynamic workplaces? Then CEVA is the match for you!
What will you do?
As an Office Supervisor, no day is the same! You have a diverse position where you manage a team that forms the linking pin in our organisation. The focus is on customer relationship and coaching your team. For example, you are responsible for monitoring productivity and team performance, you maintain contact with the customer (internally and externally), and you stimulate the personal development of your Seniors and Admin Employees (16 people). In this dynamic position you are the first point of contact for the largest customer at our location in Eindhoven. Beside having regular calls you will also share information with not only your team but the operational teams, and assist them in their growth.
Your tasks include:
- Maintaining a solid customer relationship, where you monitor progress, maintain an overview and communicate this with the customer;
- Organizing, coaching and guiding your self-managing team, so that the required quality and productivity is achieved. This also includes holding performance and appraisal interviews;
- Signaling deviations with regard to the productivity or quality level and the timely intervention in case of problems;
- Continuous improvement of your team/department. You also participate in projects aimed at improving the organization and our processes;
- Preparing various reports, including business reviews.
Where will you work?
You report to the Customer Service Manager responsible for the relevant customer. As part of our Eindhoven site, you will work in a challenging and dynamic environment, where no day is the same! You can find support from your manager, but can also be found from fellow Supervisors. The customer for whom you will provide the service is specialized in mining solutions and supplies to companies all over the world.
What are you bringing to the table?
You are a strong manager who leads by example and is accessible to the team. You seek collaboration with other departments and dare to make decisions. You are energetic and know how to positively involve your team in the objectives.
You can assess situations well and you know how to adjust your leadership style accordingly. On the one hand, you are part of the team, but you also know when to take the lead. When busy, you can switch gears well and know how to set your priorities.
In addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
- HBO work and thinking level;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position with customer contact, preferably in contract logistics, but we are also open to candidates with a different background but strong managerial skills;
- Sound experience with MS Office;
- You are available full-time;
- This is a day shift position, but you are flexible during busy times.
What do we offer?
At CEVA there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career opportunities and think in terms of opportunities. If you do well, you can make great strides with us.
- A competitive salary between €2.526 and €3.568 per month (scale depending on experience);
- Overtime compensated in time or money;
- Profit distribution of 3% (if operating results are positive);
- Travel allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Company laptop and telephone;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days (if full-time) and 8% holiday allowance;
- Possibility to buy or sell extra leave days;
- Employment conditions in accordance with our company-specific CEVA CLA;
- An annual contract with a view to employment for an indefinite period of time;
- And a dynamic workplace with driven colleagues!
For questions please contact Yannick Keijzer, Corporate Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org 06- 82068460 (also available via WhatsApp) or apply directly via our website https://cevalogistics.careers/