Customs Consultant Benelux
- zone d'emploi - Douane
- Heures - À plein temps
- Emplacement - Antwerpen
CUSTOMS CONSULTANT BENELUX
In the position of Customs Consultant Benelux you will support (external as well as internal) customers with advice on customs and compliance matters. You are expected to work independent as well as in team to tackle customer’s challenges and support the customs and trade objectives. You keep up with laws and regulations and you will lead and/or participate in customs consultancy and compliance projects.
As a Customs Consultant Benelux you will be part of our Benelux Customs and Compliance team (with 10 other colleagues). Your report directly to the Customs and Trade Compliance Manager Benelux. You are based in Belgium (or the Netherlands) and are open to business travel. This will mainly be within the Benelux, however occasional travel within Europe may be required.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As a Customs Consultant Benelux you are going to:
- Design and deliver innovative and pragmatic solutions tailored to the customers’ specific needs;
- Deliver CEVA Customs Consultancy and Compliance products to the market;
- Participate in conversations with customers management to understand their business, challenges and the opportunities;
- Create commercial proposals and deliver consulting projects (eg AEO, Classification, Origin determination...);
- Carry out research and analysis to produce reports, presentations, and/or workshops;
- Develop relevant networks and information sources;
- Stay up to date with market developments and extend your expertise;
- Design and deliver trainings and courses.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You bring the following knowledge and experience:
- Degree in Law, Supply Chain, International Business or + 1 year of experience in customs consultancy
- Excellent commercial and presentation skills
- Project management
- Fluency in Dutch and English. French and any other language is a plus
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
CEVA has an informal and transparent culture. We are active in a dynamic market and are a fast growing and continuously innovating company. At CEVA, we strive for habit every day at all levels of our organization. Our mission is to be the most professional logistics partner and we can use you to do that! At CEVA there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of options and think in terms of opportunities.
- Market-based salary (based on knowledge and experience);
- A permanent contract;
- Meal vouchers worth € 8;
- Group and hospitalization insurance;
- Option to work from home with a home work allowance;
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to participate in our CEVAfit program;
- And the possibility to develop yourself by means of our CEVA Academy and/or external courses.
Apply directly via the button below or for more information contact Mina Al-Zubaidy, Corporate Recruiter, via telephone number: 06 12 41 95 80 (also available via WhatsApp).
Within CEVA we have a driven and enthusiastic Recruitment team, if you know someone who qualifies, let us know!