Gateway Export Agent
- zone d'emploi - Operational Support
- Heures - À plein temps
- Emplacement - Schiphol
Do you have an affinity with working in air freight? Can you do several things at the same time, while keeping an overview? And are you looking for a job in a dynamic environment, where you can grow? Then we are looking for you in the role of Gateway Export Agent for our location at Schiphol!
What will you do as a Gateway Export Agent?
In your position as Gateway Export Agent, you and your team are operationally responsible for shipments, purchasing capacity and booking and processing air freight shipments. In addition, you communicate and inform our internal organization in the field of shipments, you perform status updates and you maintain contact with the various carriers. You are part of the European Gateway that is the heart of our Freight Management organization. You also provide input to the Gateway export Manager so that the necessary services of airlines are available on time and under optimal conditions.
In addition, as a Gateway Agent you are responsible for:
• Mapping and monitoring developments in the air export market and investigating competition;
• Maintaining and optimizing contacts with airlines and various carriers and conducting associated tariff negotiations;
• Planning freight on a daily basis in correct consolidations within set targets;
• Solving specific problems with, for example, procedures, bottlenecks, risks and approach within the frameworks set by the company;
• Registration and administration of results achieved within Gateway.
Where will you work?
In the function of Gateway Agent you report directly to the Export Gateway Manager. Your team consists of 6 other Gateway agents. Your location is our always pleasant and dynamic Schiphol location. The working hours are in principle in day shift from Monday to Friday. In exceptional cases, you may also need to know the evening. Saturdays and Sundays are also working days with rotation (approximately 1x per 6 weeks) in day shifts.
What do we offer?
At CEVA there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. In addition to an informal and transparent corporate culture, we offer various career opportunities and a dynamic workplace with passionate colleagues. On the basis of our CEVA collective labor agreement, you also receive:
• A salary in line with the market between € 2,328.11 - € 3,232.14 gross per month (grading depending on and experience);
• An annual contract with a view to permanent employment;
• 25 vacation days, 5 ADV days and the option to buy or sell extra leave;
• Profit distribution of max. 3% in case of positive operating results;
• Good pension scheme and 8% holiday pay
• Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
• Possibility to take out a group insurance policy with a discount;
What are you bringing?
We are looking for a professional who is able to take the department to a higher level within a changing and dynamic environment. With your communication and negotiation skills, you are committed to achieving the optimal result with your colleagues. You are analytically very strong and you know how to act in a customer-oriented way.
In addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
• At least a completed relevant MBO education, for example in Aviation or Logistics;
• At least 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience within freight management (HBO starters may also apply)
• You have an enormous drive and motivation to grow and learn on the job;
• Excellent command of the Dutch and/or English language in word and writing;
• Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel;
About CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We unburden our customers in the field of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve every day.
If you would like more information about our company, the vacancy and/or position, please contact Marcel de Ruiter (Corporate Recruiter CEVA Logistics):