Operations IT Analyst
- zone d'emploi - Operational Support
- Heures - À plein temps
- Emplacement - Courcelles
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
Are you an SQL expert and do you want to work in an international and dynamic work environment? Do you see opportunities to broaden the scope of business solutions, to improve our processes, to suggest ways to improve the intelligence of our data? We are looking for you!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As Operational IT Analyst, your mission will be to produce reports and dashboards in a warehouse logistics environment to provide insight and areas for improving the efficiency of the different teams active in the warehouse. In this specific context, you will also be a privileged interlocutor of the customer. In your job as Operational IT Analyst:
- You conduct interviews with internal clients (management and middle management teams) to understand how to translate operational’s strategy into relevant indicators
- You develop, maintain, and execute all kinds of reports.
- You document the developed reports to ensure continuity.
- You analyze data to support and/or improve operational processes.
- You develop dashboards with SQL and SSRS tools.
- You actively participate in various projects of the IT Field Support department.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone who likes challenge and want to work in a highly dynamic environment. You have technical knowledge to extract, manipulate and present data. You are able to work independently and play the role of expert in your field. Next to that, are a natural communicator, a pro-active team player and you have an hands-out attitude.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Experience in a logistic environment.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Excel, macro, VBA, QlikView, SSRS;
- Focused on continuous improvement, solutions, and results
- Fluent in French and English, written and verbally.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A varied and exciting function in a dynamic environment.
Personal development through internal and external training and plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
Quality of employment with a competitive salary accompanied by various extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, outpatient insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc.)
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.