Regional Air Business Support Analyst Europe
- zone d'emploi - Business Development & Account Management
- Heures - À plein temps
- Emplacement - schiphol
What are you going to do?
As Regional Air Business Support Analyst, you are responsible for follow up on requests such as performance, reports, numbers, presentations, and meeting preparations in the fast-growing region Europe. The position will create an easy channel of communication between the countries and the regional team on air freight related business opportunities and projects. As a true expert in data and analyses you act as an advisor for internal stakeholders and later, also to our customers. In your job as Regional Air Business Support Analyst Europe:
- You will manage, coordinate, and prepare presentation material for the regional Air Product management team and other stakeholders.
- You will provide regular analysis and reporting to support performance against Air product objectives and goals. For example: project schedules & timelines and status. You will support in decision making / input relative to air freight business contracts, enhancements, ad hoc projects, and new initiatives.
- You will identify cost down measures and areas of best practice across the region and share with the regional team or country managers.
- You will lead & coordinate Air Product projects on solutions and on system implementations.
- You will develop and maintain the program database and reporting dashboards.
- You will provide budget coordination / reconciliation and on-going administration of the regional Air product performance.
As a Regional Air Business Support Analyst Europe, you will formally report to the Head of Air Procurement & Pricing Europe. In this role you are in close contact with internal stakeholders in Europe such as the Country Managers, Regional Management functions and Account Management. You will work closely with your manager and the Senior Vice President for Air Product Europe. You will be located in Schiphol.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development, and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Next to that, we offer:
- A market based salary between € 3,770 - € 5,195. Work experience, education and career path determine your salary;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement);
- Many opportunities to grow;
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues;
- An informal and transparent company culture.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who likes challenges and has excellent analytical skills. You know how to translate complex data and analysis into practical and understandable information. Next to that, are a natural communicator and a pro-active team player. You know how to work independently and how to get things done. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor or master Degree, preferable in Logistics or equivalent;
- Experience with (developing) data analysis;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally;
- Experience within Air Freight is a plus;
- Good knowledge of using systems such as Excel or Qlickview.
About CEVA Logistics
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries? CEVA, being a global player in the market, offers an exciting career path with many possibilities within, but also outside of, the Benelux
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Robin Janssen, Corporate Recruiter, via: email@example.com