Solution Design Manager Europe
- zone d'emploi - Operational Management
- Heures - À plein temps
- Emplacement - Nijmegen
What are you going to do?
As Solution Design Manage Europe you are responsible for the development of logistic concepts and solutions for the European Road Freight Market. You provide conceptual and analytical support for customer solutions for current and future contracts in Europe. You ensure that the road freight flows are improved for the European countries. As Solution Design Manager Europe you are responsible for:
- Coordinating and supporting the local teams in the European countries with distribution solutions in accordance with CEVA's framework;
- The delivery and follow up on elaborated logistics concepts/solutions by the country teams or personally, in cooperation with the local Business Development Managers;
- Processing mapping, data collection and analysis for 3PL/transport solutions, including process design, carriers & services and costs.
- Establishing qualitative, innovative and cost-effective transport solutions that comply the required norms and standards;
- Assisting the senior Ground Management Team Europe by delivering proposals for the current and new customers;
- Ensuring that the logistical concepts are properly aligned with customer requirements;
- Identifying and researching trends in the market.
Where will you be working?
You are part of the new department 'European Knowledge Center' and you will be one of the first colleagues in the Solution Design Team. You work closely with the Business Development Managers from different European countries, line managers and other Solution Design Managers in the countries. Cross-border transport solutions are part of your scope. Sometimes you will corporate with local Solution Design Manager to create these solutions together, but in some cases you will take care of projects independently. In your position you will report to Head of Procurement & Purchasing Ground & Rail Europe. You will be working at our office in Nijmegen but you can also work remote. Occasionally you will be present at other (European) CEVA locations, depending on the business opportunities and the corresponding solutions.
What are we looking for?
You are someone who enjoys challenges and is able to function within a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. You are proactive and aware of the needs of the organisation. You are analytically strong, have great problem-solving skills and can think conceptually. You are able to convince and can move well in international and intercultural environments. Furthermore, you bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
- A relevant completed Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in logistics;
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant work experience within logistics / supply chain with an international scope;
- Experience in creating complex transport solutions for customers;
- Experience within carrier, freight management and e-commerce are required, knowledge of 4PL is an advantage.
What do we offer?
At CEVA there is plenty of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer career opportunities and think in terms of chances.
- A competitive salary between €4222,67 - €5913,28 gross per month (grading depending on experience);
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit-sharing of up to 3% depending on organization results;
- Good pension scheme;
- Lease car or lease budget;
- Laptop and telephone;
- Employment conditions in accordance with our own CEVA CLA;
- Many possibilities for growth;
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues;
- An informal and transparent company culture.
About CEVA Logistics
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative, and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. CEVA, being a global player in the market, offers an exciting career path with many possibilities within, but also outside of the Benelux.
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Linn van Boxtel, Corporate Recruiter, via: +31 6 - 83 01 23 79.