Working at CEVA Logistics
Project Management & Engineering
Continual operational improvement—that is the goal of Project Management & Engineering. Everything we do is aimed at improving our knowledge, programs, and the capacity of our facilities, as well as our services to our customers. We also carry out improvement projects to stimulate the productivity and quality of a site. You can see us as a flying squad that knows how to improve industry procedures with concrete tools, aiming to increase efficiency, raise quality, and improve services to our customers. We focus on 4 areas:
- Project management: through solution design, we think of logistics solutions for our customers’ business needs.
- Project engineering: with each new customer, we put together a project team which includes engineers to implement the process.
- LEAN: programs run within CEVA to improve culture and procedures.
- QESH: everything in the area of Quality (ISO certified), Environment, Safety, and Health. The implementation of our CSR policy falls under here.
“I like a day when there is a lot of variety and when something I created, actually works in the daily operation.”
What can you do in this job area?
- Project management
- Project engineering
- Operations excellence
- LEAN agent / expert / program manager
- QESH coordination /EHS management
- Quality management
- Process specialist
Fulfil your potential with CEVA
For years, CEVA has invested in the improvement of our procedures; something that everyone in the company supports. In this job area you’ll work at our head office, but in a flexible role depending on your function. You’ll get to visit one or more of our sites, ensuring variety and the chance to experience a wide range of things in a short time. You’ll meet many of our senior managers, building your network. And the diversity of the work offers you the perfect springboard towards the highest levels of achievement.