Air operations Agent
- Vakgebied - Operations Support
- Uren - Full time
- Locatie - schiphol
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is all about people, which is why we create an environment where trust and team spirit are central. We encourage initiative and give talent the opportunity to grow in their career. We are a supply chain expert and this is reflected in our DNA. We offer a wide range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground & Rail Management, thanks to our 78,000 employees, working in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the added value we provide to our customers and as an organization. We are growing at a fast pace, do you Dare to Grow with us?
Air Operations Specialist
As an Air Operations Specialist you work in an international team where you work closely with colleagues in other countries who work for the same customer. You will work in the IP&ES department (this stands for Industrial projects & Energy solutions). You will maintain a portfolio of customers consisting of oil companies with rigs all over the world, energy companies, shipping, and other business that are too big, too special or too difficult to deal with within a regular export department. As an Air Operations Specialist you will mainly deal with the traffic between Europe and Brazil from your own account, reporting to the Supervisor and carrying out your work from Monday to Friday during regular office hours. You will carry out your work at the always pleasant and dynamic location at Schiphol.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As an Air Operations Specialist you are responsible for the correct and timely handling of all shipments from one or more customers from the Energy sector. You handle your own account in which you are responsible for coordinating the entire process from A to Z. Together with your CEVA colleagues, you agree agreements with the customer and ensure that these agreements are monitored and guaranteed. You organize the entire handling of a shipment (import, export and ground) and you prepare the necessary freight documents and ensure that the files are complete and up to date. You act as the first point of contact and escalation point for operational matters such as invoicing, damage, returns, etc. You are also responsible for:
- Identifying deviations in the service and solving customer problems;
- Resolving ad hoc situations and making proposals to prevent this in the future;
- The invoicing of the shipments;
- Monitoring the set KPIs and taking care of the reporting regarding the KPIs.
- Contact with all parties involved at home and abroad
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You are someone who likes to take on challenges and is able to function in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. You are proactive and you are always aware of the needs of the organization. Striving for an optimal result is therefore of paramount importance to you. You are social and communicative, independent, you work in a structured way and you are always able to keep an overview. You are also accurate and flexible to sometimes work a little longer when necessary. In addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
- MBO/HBO work and thinking level;
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- No 9 to 5 mentality due to possibly overtime due to ad hoc situations;
- Stress resistant and able to keep an overview in a dynamic work environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage but not a must).
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. We are in a dynamic and growing market and are a fast growing and continuously innovating company. At CEVA we strive every day for improvements in all layers of our organization. Our mission is to be the most professional logistics partner and we can use you to do that! At CEVA there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career opportunities and think in terms of opportunities.
At CEVA there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career opportunities and think in terms of opportunities.
- An appropriate salary + an annual contract with a view to permanent employment;
- The opportunity to learn the profession of Air Operations Specialist within Freight Management by means of good guidance;
- 25 vacation days, 8% vacation pay and a profit distribution of max. 3% in case of positive operating results;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- A dynamic workplace with driven colleagues;
- An informal and transparent corporate culture.
Apply directly via the button below or for more information contact Marcel de Ruiter, Corporate Recruiter, via telephone number: +316-13027303 (WhatsApp is also allowed) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within CEVA we have a driven and enthusiastic recruitment team, if you know someone who qualifies, let us know!
Within CEVA we value and encourage professional and personal growth. We share different career options to help you be successful at CEVA. This role can be the first step in a broad career path within our organization. It is possible to stay within your current field or to grow into new and unknown fields. The possibilities to walk your own path are endless! We look forward to welcoming you to CEVA for a challenging career.