Finance Controller Benelux
- Vakgebied - Staff
- Uren - Full time
- Locatie - Zaventem
As a Financial Controller you will be part of the Financial Control team. The team in Brussels consists out of 7 people. Within your role you will report to the Accounting Manager Benelux. As Finance Controller your location will be our office at Brussels Airport (BruCargo). One of the nice advantages is that this location is easily accessible by public transport. In addition, you also can work from home 2 days a week.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As Financial Controller you are responsible for the Record to Report (RtR) process for our Business Unit Freight Management in Belgium. You are involved in the month-end process regarding the general ledger activities for Belgium. In addition, you bring the annual and commercial accounts together. You apply technical accounting concepts and contribute to process improvements within the Benelux. You are the connecting factor between other departments when it comes to accounting. You are also responsible for:
- Accurate, on time and correct realization of the VAT return;
- Timely preparation of the EFI pack for the works council in Belgium;
- Assisting in the coordination of internal and external audits for the benefit of the results;
- Monthly timely, complete and correct reporting to the head office;
- Managing (online) outsourced activities, such as monitoring progress, escalating issues, etc.
- Implementing new developments within accounting;
- Reviews of the information available in the financial systems.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You are someone who takes on challenges and is able to function in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. You are proactive and you are aware of the needs of the organization at all times. Striving for an optimal result is therefore of paramount importance to you. You are analytically, numerically well versed and you work accurately and structured. In addition, your social and communication skills are excellent. In addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
- Completed bachelor's or master's degree in Business Economics, Finance and/or Controlling;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge and experience with IFRS Accounting principles and the Belgian generally accepted accounting principles;
- Knowledge and experience with the control / output processing of payrolling (SDWorx);
- Knowledge of IT systems (preferably with JDE, HFM);
- Good communication skills in English and/or Dutch;
- Good Excel skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
CEVA has an informal and transparent corporate culture. We are in a dynamic and growing market and are a fast growing and continuously innovating company. At CEVA we strive every day for improvements in all layers of our organization. Our mission is to be the most professional logistics partner and we can use you to do that! At CEVA there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career opportunities and think in terms of opportunities.
Would you like to know more about CEVA Logistics and this vacancy?
Please contact Marcel de Ruiter, Corporate Recruiter by mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can of course also apply directly via the button below.
Within CEVA we have a driven and enthusiastic recruitment team, if you know someone who qualifies, let us know!
Within CEVA we value and encourage professional and personal growth. We share different career options to help you be successful at CEVA. This role can be the first step in a broad career path within our organization. It is possible to stay within your current field or to grow into new and unknown fields. The possibilities to walk your own path are endless! We look forward to welcoming you to CEVA for a challenging career.