Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
- Vakgebied - Staff
- Uren - Full time
- Locatie - Schiphol
Do you have excellent analytical skills? And are you an experienced Finance Professional? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst (FP&A Analyst) you are a part of the Region Europe Financial Planning & Analysis team. Core objective of the FP&A team is provide insightful analysis to European Management and play a key role in monthly business reviews, quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting processes. FP&A is responsible for driving five main processes;
- Business Reviews: Gather in-depth understanding of business performance
- Planning & Forecasting: Leading in CEVA’s budgeting and forecasting process and establish professional processes to improve forecasting accuracy and expand CEVA’s current planning horizon
- Performance Management: Managing CEVA’s strategic program
- Knowledge Management: Manage and improve “Knowledge Management” processes by gathering and reporting on cross-functional performance information
- Insightful Analysis & Projects: Applying the knowledge of the above processes to define and perform deep-dive performance analytics.
- Provide the production of insightful analyses of business performance to support management decision making;
- Support the annual budget process and budget performance reviews and;
- Support the Region Europe Team (Finance Director and Managing Director);
- Develop and perform analysis for the Products;
- Support development of new FP&A tools and techniques, including linking management information to the key drivers (commercial, financial and external) of the Group’s business;
- Support in Executive Management presentation preparation;
- Support in ad-hoc analysis, such as product/country/customer trending, NWC analysis and other analysis requests from senior management.
As an FP&A Analyst, you will formally report to the Head of FP&A Europe. The FP&A team consists of one other FP&A Analyst and the manager. In your job, you will work closely with other CEVA colleagues. The FP&A department is part of the Region Europe Finance Organization.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Next to that, we offer:
- A market based salary between €4170,54 - €5840,28. Work experience, education and career path determine your salary;
- A contract for 12 months;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement).
We are looking for someone who is accurate, who is highly motivated and knows how to deal with deadlines. You’re good at conceptual thinking and you have strong analytical skills. You prefer to work in a dynamic work environment and have the ability of getting things done in a global organization. Next to that, you have strong communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor or master Degree, in Finance/Accounting/Controlling;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience within Finance;
- Knowledge of and experience with financial accounting, control, reporting and budgeting;
- Knowledge of and experience with finance software (preferable HFM);
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 49,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions in contract logistics, freight and transport management across a variety of sectors. CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network, with a presence in over 160 countries. CEVA has a clear vision: to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry. To reach our goal we are looking for motivated and talented colleagues who are pursuing a challenging career in logistics. CEVA, being a global player in the market, offers an exciting career path with many possibilities within, but also outside of, the Benelux
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Linn van Boxtel, Corporate Recruiter, via: +31 6 - 83 01 23 79.