- Vakgebied - Operations Support
- Uren - Full time
- Locatie - Born
Do you enjoy analyzing and participating in optimizing stocks and service to our customer? Are you the connector between the operations and the office? Then the position of Inventory Specialist at CEVA Logistics is the right match for you!
What are you going to do?
As an Inventory Specialist you are involved in inventory management. Together with your colleagues, you analyze the physical stocks and compare them with the system. In this position you work a lot with the stock system on the computer (WMS System) and you can regularly be found between the warehouse racks to count the physical stock in the warehouse. You detect deviations and make connections between the current stock and expected stock. Your responsibilities include:
- Managing counts and making reports in the digital inventory system (WMS System);
- Counting and checking the stock in the warehouse;
- Devise and propose optimization and improvement proposals;
- Take on improvement projects;
- Focusing on customer interests and achieving agreed KPIs.
Where will you work?
You will work in the Inventory Control team of our site in Born. You are part of a team of 4 people and you work closely with other departments. In this position you report to the Office Supervisor.
At our site in Born, we provide logistics services for a technical customer. The atmosphere on the site is informal, involved and personal. About 120 people work at this location.
What do we offer?
At CEVA, there is a lot of room for personal development and ambitions. We offer plenty of career opportunities and think in terms of opportunities.
- A salary between €1.977 and €2.850 per month based on full time. The classification depends on experience;
- An annual contract with a view to employment for an indefinite period;
- Profit distribution of 3% on positive operating results;
- Travel allowance or public transport route allowance;
- pension scheme;
- Employment conditions in accordance with our company's CEVA CLA;
- And a dynamic workplace with motivated colleagues!
What to bring?
You enjoy organizing inventory. Accurately processing and monitoring data is important to you. You have a pro-active attitude and you adequately pick up on every signal from the business. You also enjoy working with your colleagues.
In addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
- MBO+/ HBO work and thinking level;
- Experience with stock counting/stock management;
- A professional command of Dutch and English;
- You are good with automated systems and MS Office. Good Excel knowledge would be useful because you regularly make reports and run analyses.
Who are we?
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. Our mission is to be the most professional logistics partner for our customers. We are growing strongly and are a continuously innovative company. The culture at CEVA is informal and transparent. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people: together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you therefore get a lot of space for your ideas and enough opportunities to grow. How far do you want to go?
Apply directly via the button below or for more information please contact Mina Al-Zubaidy, Corporate Recruiter, via 06-129 082 65 (also available via WhatsApp). You can of course also apply directly via our website. Let us know via your CV and motivation letter why you are the suitable candidate for this