Personal Assistant Head of Europe
- Vakgebied - Staff
- Uren - Full time
- Locatie - Schiphol
Are you an experienced PA with strong organizational skills? And would you like to work within dyamic environment? Than we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Personal Assistant (PA) Europe, you’ll work closely with the Europe Management Team. You’ll help the Managing Director and other board members to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks. You will ensure that the Managing Director receive excellent professional support at all times. Also, you are able to take the initiative to tackle bottlenecks and act as an intermediary between the Europe Board Members, internal employees and other stakeholders.
In your job as a Personal Assistant you;
- Manage a number of complex agenda’s. You organize and maintain the agenda’s and make appointments;
- Handle incoming e-mails and phone calls and you often respond on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Organize and prepare meetings and conferences, internally and externally, by collecting input from stakeholders and distribute materials upfront. You also coordinate the follow up considering these meetings and conferences;
- Organize and coordinate travel arrangements such as flights, hotels, rental cars etc.;
- Are responsible for preparing letters, reports, overviews, presentations etc;
- Take care of and prepare communication activities;
- Provide administrative and organizational support to projects.
As a Personal Assistant Europe, you will formally report to the Managing Director Europe. In your job, you will work closely with other CEVA colleagues and external parties. You will be based in Schiphol.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Next to that, we offer:
- A market based salary between €3208,09 - €4476,20 . Work experience, education and career path determine your salary;
- A contract for 12 months;
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement)
We are looking for someone who can work and deliver at a senior level in a dynamic, global environment. You are an excellent multitasker who is proactive, discrete and flexible. Next to that, you have strong communications and organization skills and you work in a structured way! We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor Degree;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience as a Personal Assistant on European/Global level;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 49,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions in contract logistics, freight and transport management across a variety of sectors. CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network, with a presence in over 160 countries. CEVA has a clear vision: to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry. To reach our goal we are looking for motivated and talented colleagues who are pursuing a challenging career in logistics. CEVA, being a global player in the market, offers an exciting career path with many possibilities within, but also outside of, the Benelux.
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Linn van Boxtel, Corporate Recruiter, via: +31 6 - 83 01 23 79.