Project Manager Logistics
- Vakgebied - Project Management & Engineering
- Uren - Full time
- Locatie - Grobbendonk
Are you an experienced Project Manager who thrives in a dynamic environment? Are you familiar with implementing international customers and do you have the knowledge and drive to support new customers up to and including a stable operation? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for guiding and realizing Warehouse projects from start to finish. These projects focus
- Composing, managing and leading a multidisciplinary project team in which you monitor the progress and follow-up of all activities and ensure a qualitatively correct execution;
- Drawing up the project plan containing all necessary aspects, such as impact analyses, cost price calculations, resource calculations, requirements and preconditions;
- Advising the customer about optimalizations in the execution of projects;
- Monitoring the budget during the entire project and ensuring a positive P&L result is achieved;
- Ensuring a correct and complete transfer to the operation.
You will be part of the team of Project Managers Benelux and in this position you will report to the Head of Project Management Benelux. You have bi-weekly meetings with your direct colleagues. In your position as Project Manager you can be deployed across the Benelux. Your formal location is Grobbendonk (Belgium) but depending on the project you work on your location will be further determined. Currently we expect projects mainly in the North of Belgium. As a Project Manager you will usually manage a project team of about 5-10 employees, depending on the size and complexity of the project. You will be in contact with all levels within our organization, you advise and communicate with the operation on site and regional management of the CEVA sites in Belgium and the Netherlands.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow.
What will you bring?
- A relevant completed Bachelor or Master degree, in the direction of Logistics, Business Economics, etc;
- At least 8 years of experience within logistics or logistic services;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in leading large projects in the field of warehouse implementations, this is a hard requirement..;
- Experience in a position where you were responsible for an operation, such as Operations Manager or Site Manager is an advantage.
- Excellent writing and oral expression skills in both Dutch and English.
- In addition, knowledge of the French language is an advantage.
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We relieve our customers in the areas of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve every day!
Please apply immediately via the link below (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Linn van Boxtel, Corporate Recruiter, via: +31 6 - 83 01 23 79.