SECURITY MANAGER BENELUX & SWISS
- Vakgebied - Operations Support
- Uren - Full time
- Locatie - Zaltbommel
SECURITY MANAGER BENELUX & SWISS
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
Are you known for your leadership and coordination skills? Are you passionate about Security and Loss Prevention? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to support operations management in all aspects relating to protecting our people, customer assets and reputation.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
The security manager ensures compliance to our security strategy and standards. The security manager drives continuous development and improvement of all our security tools. Next to that you:
- make sure the correct level of security is maintained for our products in line with client contracts to reduce risk
- drive continous improvement and develop the security culture across our operations
- become a strategic business partner and expert;
- provide security monthly reports and security bulletins when required;
- share best practice and shows the highest standards in your daily tasks as well as in the strategic decisions you make;
- introduce upcoming technology which could bring more efficient and cost-effective solutions whilst retaining the correct levels of security across our sites and products.
- Conduct security investigations aligned to the company procedures
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- University degree / masters or equivalent in a related discipline
- Minimum experience of 3-5 year in Security Managemen/Loss Prevention
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- (Certification in Aviation Security), Loss Presentation, Investigations
- Knowledge in AEO, TAPA certifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role. In addition:
- A salary in line with the market between €5544.54 - €8254.49 gross per month (scale depending on experience);
- An annual contract with a view to permanent employment; 25 vacation days, 5 ADV days and the option to buy or sell extra leave;
- Profit distribution of max. 3% in case of positive business results;
- Good pension scheme and 8% holiday allowance;
- Lease car;
- Possibility to take out group health insurance with a discount.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career. If you have questions, please contact Yannick Keijzer, 0682068460.